Old November 4th 16, 07:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default First glider Nimbus 2 ?

On Thursday, November 3, 2016 at 11:19:18 PM UTC-7, Surge wrote:
On Thursday, 3 November 2016 17:25:27 UTC+2, wrote:
Hi Surge

Just wondering if you ended up buying a glider and if so, what did you get?

I bought a Nimbus 2 but life got in the way so I haven't flown it yet.
Once she's back from a refurbishment next year I'll see how she flies.

Life certainly has an annoying way of doing that, doesn't it? At least you'll have twenty meters of glider waiting for you next year!