Old March 23rd 21, 12:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default 2021 Soaring Safari

On Sunday, March 21, 2021 at 8:21:30 PM UTC-4, wrote:
As Purist we try not to stink up the sky with those carbon credit emissions..

I guarantee you that your Pawnee burns way more fossil fuel than my motorglider.
Not to mention all the grilling you are doing. 😝

If you want to brag about being a Purist, why don’t you run off a cliff in a hang glider, get retrieved by an electric car, and enjoy a nice raw vegan meal with that beer you home brewed?

4D