Old August 9th 12, 06:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Butterfly iGlide App now available in the US

iGlide, our iOS gliding navigation application is now in made available today in the USA and Canada. We have just released it and await Apple to activate it any minute. You can download it directly on the Apple AppStore.

Thanks for your feedback and best regards

Marc

How much memory does iGlide Pro require loaded with US database?

Butterfly website suggests iPod/iGlide can display Flarm warnings? How is this possible with PowerFlarm brick?