Old May 14th 08, 01:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
NW_Pilot

Default My Airplane Is No Longer Available!!

Since all I get now is flakes that don't want to even split 1/2 the fuel on
a flight together and do not want to help with General Maint when using MY
plane for their solo personal use and leave the tanks near empty when they
park it I regret to inform all that the ride share in my plane is no longer
available to anyone.

Thanks to the ones that actually had paid their way.... but sorry some/most
of you that i have shared with have become flakes on my dollar it's over as
of now!!!

All I asked was $10 an hour if solo to help cover oil/filter and up keep, +
copy of your valid rental insurance, top the tanks when your done, & no
student training, if your riding along 1/2 gas... The Free/Cheap ride is
Over! You wanna fly GO RENT! at $60.00 or more an hr + Fuel Surcharge..