Old July 16th 03, 03:26 PM
Jay Honeck

Default Thanks for your help, folks!

Check it out these GREAT letters to the editor in support of our airport!:

http://www.press-citizen.com/opinion/letters.htm

(This page changes daily, so it's only "up" for Wednesday, 7/16)

Thanks to all who wrote letters of support for the Iowa City Airport! As
you can see, we had three letters supporting the airport published today --
ALL of them from folks who frequent this newsgroup!

Special thanks go to Tim, Brian, and Richard -- and I know there were others
(Margy Natalie, for one) who have written letters that have not been
published -- yet! It is THIS kind of public support that will hush the
critics and keep our airports open!

Great job, folks!
--
Jay Honeck