Old August 23rd 03, 08:23 AM
Quilljar

I see FS2002/4 as much as an atlas as a sim too. and on balance, I think the
upgrade is worth it. There are a great many small improvements in roads and
coastlines and landmarks. There has been a lot of work put in to make the
landscapes more realistic. Using the Lago toolkit, you can very quickly
transfer all your addons and mesh from 2002, so I wd say go ahead and enjoy
a better experience with fs9. One more thing, if you use two or three
screens the modes available are many more, and so screen definition is
infinitely better now.

Jaybee727 wrote:
I'm more of a geography buff than an aviation ace so I get more
enjoyment out of the scenery realism than the different types of
aircraft I may be flying. In your opinion, are the scenery
enhancements in FS2004 worth plunking down another 50 bucks to stay
current with the state of the art? I'm running FS2002 now with the
add-on terrain mesh scenery enhancement for North American.

Jerry in LAS

---