Old November 21st 06, 04:16 AM posted to demon.local,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy,ne.weather,alt.astronomy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Default Guys, please cut your nails

Phil Kyle wrote:
nightbat verbally sodomised in
:

nightbat wrote

Tiffany Harvey wrote:

You're making my clit sore!

nightbat

Well let me see, it can't be the coffee boys because they're
into playing with themselves. Officer Bert has his blowup dolly Britney,
Commander Double-A has those Glow shirt inquisitive loquacious NorthWest
Bar beauties, and all my other staff Officers duty ordered manicured
nails. Hmmmmm, so who could it be, cause Saul has a new girlfriend, yes
I got it, the lonesome sidewalk astronomer, sure since he lost Saul now
he's on the prowl again.

on alert,
the nightbat

Shut up