Old August 31st 05, 10:10 PM
Dylan Smith

On 2005-08-31, wrote:
We all hear ya Jay. Alot of the damage is from flooding and thats
need to be lined up and run over with a slow moving steam roller. If I
was a business owner in New Orleans there would be a pile of bodies the
cops would have to crawl over to get me to fill out a police report.

If I were a business owner in New Orleans, I'd be abandoning ship and
setting up in a completely new city. To wait on NO to be open for
business again means you'll have gone out of business.

--
Dylan Smith, Castletown, Isle of Man
Flying: