Old September 10th 03, 06:57 PM
Roy Smith

In article om,
Peter R. wrote:
Roy Smith wrote:

This has got to be one of the most assinine rulings I've ever heard
of. Take a look at

How about a quick summary, or relevant quotes from the article? To see
the article at the link requires a userid. I do not want to sign up.

Signup is free, and you can make up a name if you want to be anonymous.

But anyway, there was a ruling that the lawsuit against Boeing by
families of 9/11 victims can proceed. The claim is that Boeing should
have anticipated that somebody would try to hijack a plane and fly it
into a building so they should have made the cockpit doors stronger.

Likewise for the suit against the Port Authority (which built and
owned the World Trade Center).