Old March 15th 04, 04:07 PM
pacplyer

(bryan chaisone) wrote in message . com...
No sweat Pac, I knew you didn't mean to come out that way.

I just thought I put in my two cents. I think I sent you pictures of
my visits to Thailand. My grandfather's picture was among them. He
was a great man.

You gotta give these simple people credit. They had no TVs, radios or
telephones to communicate ideas between villages or each other, but
they each form their own oppinion of the war, any war. They don't
seam to just jump to each new idea, "oh the Americans are right, oh
the VCs are right...etc." The just wanted to be left alone. For
thousands of years they have lived that way. They have developed
cultures, traditions and way of life. They respected others. Lived
slongside their neighbors...etc. for thousands of years. They even
seamed to have population under control. Then civilization came
around and F'ed it all up.

Am I being too simple?

Bryan "the monk" Chaisone

No, I think you're right on. I'm ready for the simple life on a
little island with 100 native women using nothing but international
language to communicate. ;-) I may buy a boat later this year and
disappear into the south pacific (for some reason the wife still says:
NO.)

I think my email didn't accept you pictures, but it's probably
something I'm doing wrong. Was it in an attachment?

pac