Old May 21st 20, 06:30 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Mitchell Holman[_9_]

Default Watch This Electric Drag Racing Record Nearly Silently Fall - electric dragster.mp4

Miloch wrote in
:

In article , Mitchell
Holman says...

Miloch wrote in
:

In article , Mitchell
Holman says...

Miloch wrote in
:

In article ,
Mitchell Holman says...

Miloch wrote in
:

The display is huge!! Looks like it could be more of a distraction.
I assume you can lower it out of the way.

Not really. In fact I use it a lot, for traffic
maps and music selection. At first I was put off by
the lack of an intrument panel, then I remembered
there aren't any instruments. No gas gauge, no water
temp, no oil pressure, no tach. The only things to
monitor are speed and battery level, and those are
on the panel.

What about heating/AC etc that normally run off internal combustion
engine?

All provided by electrity. In fact it has a
"constant climate" feature that lets you keep the
car interior at a constant temp while parked.
Handy if you have a pet inside, or just don't
want to get into hot car on a hot day. Can't do
that with a gas powered car......