Old January 27th 21, 05:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Me

Default USA automated panel-cutting service?

On Wednesday, January 27, 2021 at 5:32:34 AM UTC-8, Hank Nixon wrote:
On Tuesday, January 26, 2021 at 8:56:13 PM UTC-5, wrote:
Anybody able to recommend a USA company that can do automated panel
cutting (from CAD)? Or maybe in Canada? Fiberglass panel, typical glider
panel overall size, flat surface with uniform depth flange.
Thanks!

Try Rex Mayes at Williams Soaring. I understand that they have a source.
UH

Ditto what Doug said, the panel on my Ventus B is quite different in the back than the front, and different from the available template as well as far as mounting instruments is concerned. It's not even symmetrical left to right. If your install has some tight tolerances you will need to consider this.