Old March 28th 04, 02:56 PM
Dan Karshin

Default Beech dual yoke w/rams horns/color preference

I'll be working on reconditioning a set of rams horns for a beech dual
yoke configuration. The horns are the traditional ivory/white color
and not sure what color to use when I refinish them in the powder
coating process. I want to sale this dual yoke - probably some time
later this summer before I get it done. Just looking for some feedback
on if I should do the horns in the traditional color or is there a
more preferred color? Have seen some in black, dark grey, that
appealed to me, but not sure what owners would like to see. The yoke
is black-should it color match the horns?
If you have an opinion--would appreciate your feedback.
Thanks / Dan