Old November 19th 03, 09:12 PM
Keith Willshaw

"Michael Petukhov" wrote in message
m...
"Keith Willshaw" wrote in message

You missed the point Keith. I am saying his story is true.
The point is if not him who hit the US president in his
right temple from the front-right direction, as it so
well visible in the film taken at that moment? Was it
Oswald Keith, in your opinion?

I have no expertise in this matter and I therefore cannot sensibly
make a course for or against the theory propounded. However
I have no reason to doubt the honesty of the Warren commission
in its investigation, for the most part those involved seem to have
been honest and diligent and Earl Warren himself seems to have
been a decent and honorable man.

Keith