Old September 4th 19, 05:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
SoaringXCellence

Default Logan, Utah Mountain XC Camp Report

On Tuesday, September 3, 2019 at 8:49:50 PM UTC-7, wrote:
Logan is a beautiful place to fly. I had a great time there and i want to come back for another opportunity. Cindy did a great job managing the details and the food was super. The tows went perfectly. Good job Bruno for pulling this together.

I love your videos. Could you do one showing just how to climb up to the main ridge. I would like to see how you use the spurs to climb with winds slightly north or south of west. Please start from 2000-2500 ft above the airport.

Get on OLC and look at some of Tim Taylor's flights earlier this year. I did that in preparation for the event and learned a lot just by reviewing his flights.

I only wish I could have stayed longer this year. I was only able to be there for 4 of the days and had some great flights.

Bruno, shall I post the LOOP?

Mike