Old March 4th 04, 02:51 PM
Dennis O'Connor

A high percentage of good airplanes are bought and sold locally on word of
mouth... I bought mine within 20 minutes when I found out that it was 'now'
for sale and going to be listed in Trade-A-Plane the very next day

I hadn't been to the airport in a couple of weeks and I just happened to
walk over to his hangar when I saw the lights on at 8PM on a winter night...
He later said he started getting phone calls bright and early the next
morning and some were downright po'd when he told them it was sold...

denny

"Carl Orton" wrote in message My plane that I just
bought this week literally was handed to me. Actually,
my "network" found it and made some initial queries.