Old February 22nd 06, 01:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Narrowing it down... Comanche?

"Margy" wrote in message

We bought a Navion as our first.

Margy

I offer no criticism of that--but, it's not for me. Big deal? Probably
not--you apparently had no problems. However, I'll err on the side of
caution here (if that phrase applies). If I decide down the road that the
Navion would've been a better choice, I can start this process all over
again--a litter wiser & better-prepared, I would hope.

Thanks for the input.
--
Doug
"Where am I to go/Now that I've gone too far?" -- Golden Earring, "Twilight