Old December 30th 08, 05:59 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting
Morgans[_2_]

Default Plane Accidentally Starts Moving With 6-Year-Old Inside

"BT" wrote

But it the airplane did not accidentally start moving.. that would be
negligence on the grandfathers part

I would have to agree with that, also. We don't need silly incidents like
that for GA... It makes everyone look stupid.

Now.. if the airplane had been tied down during the hand propping and a
tie down broke.. then that might be considered an accidental incident

Yep.

And for Monk.. why do people have to keep positing things that are in the
news, on the news services, on the electronic emails such as AvWeb or
ePilot.

I think that is just someone trying to make conversation, and trying to be
nice by telling people who do not get one of the mentioned services about
things like this happening. As long as it is just a once in a while type of
thing, I really don't mind seeing it brought up again, even if I already
read it in one of the publications.

Does it really bother you? I suppose that is silly to ask, since you
brought it up, but I guess I wonder why, and how bad it gets under your
skin.
--
Jim in NC