Old September 27th 07, 02:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Adam

Default Self launch ultra-light sailplane

On Sep 26, 8:55 pm, wrote:
Ok, I said I'd do this for a friend who is building his own
ultralight. He wants to design and build( me helping) a sailpalne that
fits the ultralight rules and is able to launch/sustain with a power
unit, he'd prefer electric. Any ideas or comments? Is ther anything
already out there being tried? Just remember I'm the messenger!

larry ( what am I doing) johnson

Could this be your friend, by chance?
V.1.0
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=645386

V.2.0
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=661615

Bright kid but would not listen to anyone no matter how qualified,
took it all personally, and never got past the spar design.

/Adam