Old December 8th 17, 04:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jonathan St. Cloud

Default Seminole Lake Owner Arrested

What a judgmental lot of Hens. Is the view good up there on your high horse? Could be, it is none of your business? Take care of your own house, and keep liable per se of RAS. And as far as a thief from Romania, where the hell do you think gypsies come from. US has a long tradition of being a place where foreign government officials come with billions or hundreds of millions and stay. China, Russian, Ukrainian...

How about we stick to subject of Soaring and not someone's business. How does this affect or effect you? I don't know Rich but he is a career Naval officer who I am sure can manage his affairs properly.

On Friday, December 8, 2017 at 6:17:10 AM UTC-8, wrote:
What’s wrong with giving other soaring sites in the area business? Sounds like most people are doing that with Treasure Coast Soaring already.

A gliderport with offshore bank accounts! I find it very telling that Rich Owen refuses to address the core issues, other than pleading the 5th!

Rich, just go work for another gliderport before you end up in jail.

RICO Racketeering Influenced Corrupt Organizaton
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rack...anizations_Act