Old August 21st 19, 01:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jonathan St. Cloud

Default Seminole Lake Gliderport for sale

On Tuesday, August 20, 2019 at 7:27:58 AM UTC-7, Burt Compton - Marfa Gliders, west Texas wrote:
Just saw this advert in Barnstormers.com

The nicest gliderport in the USA in my opinion. The swimming pool makes it so.

http://www.floridaairparkhomes.com/p...-for-sale.html

Rich Owen: Please reply if anything about the advert is not true.

What would be great if a wealthy soaring pilot purchased and donated to the SSA or put in a foundation so this property would always remain a glider port. Sorry, I am not currently cashed up to do this. Not sure why all the innuendo, this has been a beautiful place to fly for many east coast pilots and traveling pilots.