Old August 27th 19, 04:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Seminole Lake Gliderport for sale

Hi Rich,

Thank kindly writing things said nice good about me. Please keep working hard to manage airport that I purchase for with stolen money. Soon I release my Romanian prison cell soon. Truly I will rise from the ashes like phoenix, slowly.

Keep my deportation between you and me. Distract the people.

You will now sell all of my airport for the highest price in the history of prices for glider airports ever. Then move the money to my off shore accounts. Together we will manage my fortune, I receive 100% and you 0%.

Kind Regards - MT

PS did you see me here? https://youtu.be/d66bmjxklfA

PSS I see US here, https://youtu.be/tDblm82uez8 At 5:58 in video I show my prison mates you fly. Romania cheers for Rich to win Seniors.