Old August 28th 19, 03:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mike N.

Default Seminole Lake Gliderport for sale

I just hope Seminole remains open and is competently managed.

Yes ownership issues may be a problem.
However to me the main issue is that the sport of gliding and soaring is in decline in the U.S.
As a glider pilot I am happy to have the facility available.

No, I am not saying the owner should get a pass on any illegal activity just because he owns a glider port. However I am willing to let the law both local and / or international resolve those issues.