Old August 28th 19, 06:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
2G

Default Seminole Lake Gliderport for sale

On Tuesday, August 27, 2019 at 1:12:09 PM UTC-7, Rich Owen wrote:
Here we go again. This guy who is pretending to be Mihai uses ISP's all over the US and the Bahamas. We reported him to Google so his gmail account should be terminated shortly. I will always respond to telephone calls to anyone who wants to know the current status of the business. Doing so on Rec Aviation Soaring only brings out the trolls.

Rich

So, how was that impostor that was convicted in Romania going by the name Mihai Tanjala?