Old May 17th 11, 02:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
CLewis95

Default Foka 4 fatal crash

On May 17, 3:12*am, Paul wrote:
On 17/05/2011 01:34, Ramy wrote:

On May 16, 5:21 pm, Al *wrote:
At 20:22 16 May 2011, Ramy wrote:

This makes it even more tragic as it could have been easily avoided!
I've seen aircrafts grounded for silly reasons such as papework,
certifications etc. Isn't a fatal accident caused by a potential
aircraft flaw warrants a reaction?? Shouldn't there been at least an
AD, bullettin or some kind of warning so other owners and future
owners will be aware of it? Do we know if the person who rigged this
aircraft was aware of this potential fatal problem?

Ramy

Yes there has been - RTFM...!

Agree, a direct link to the report would have been more helpful...

Short Link:http://preview.tinyurl.com/6hdztyz- Hide quoted text -

The detail, thoroughness and general writing quality of this report is
absolutely amazing... very impressive.

Curt - 95