Old March 22nd 18, 03:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default New Condor 2 Landscape for Florida

You can see an image of the new Condor 2 landscape for Seminole Lake, Florida he
http://cumulus-soaring.com/condor2.htm#News

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

On Wednesday, March 21, 2018 at 6:45:47 PM UTC-5, Paul Remde wrote:
Hi,

I just learned that a new Condor 2 Landscape is available for Seminole Lake Florida.
https://www.condor-club.eu/sceneries/197/

However, although I was successful at unzipping and installing the Nephi landscape for Condor 2, I can't seem to figure-out how to get the Florida files to work. They are .7z files. I have a 7z unzip program installed, but it says that the files are not archives or are empty. They are very large files. I'm probably doing something wrong. Or perhaps he files are defective in some way.

The creator is "Andy 1248". Does anyone know who that is?

Best Regards,

Paul Remde