Old August 23rd 03, 09:01 PM
Bill Kambic

"Bob McKellar" wrote in message

snipped for brevity

My only ship, W.S.Sims (DE-1059) was "Credit Clerk".

That did not lead to much bragging at the club.

A clear winner in the category "Least Macho Call Sign".

oh yeah? Oh Yeah? OH YEAH?!?!?!?!?!

How 'bout "Tacky Botfly?" USS BLANDY (DD-943), Summer of '67.

Bill Kambic

P.S. Sorry for the macho thing, but when you got a call sign like that you
get into a fair number of scapes! :-)

If, by any act, error, or omission, I have, intentionally or
unintentionally, displayed any breedist, disciplinist, sexist, racist,
culturalist, nationalist, regionalist, localist, ageist, lookist, ableist,
sizeist, speciesist, intellectualist, socioeconomicist, ethnocentrist,
phallocentrist, heteropatriarchalist, or other violation of the rules of
political correctness, known or unknown, I am not sorry and I encourage you
to get over it.