Old July 2nd 03, 04:29 AM
Bart

What I am really surprised about is how many pussy pilots there are out there.
I mean if there's 300,000 ish AOPA members out there, then that's an important
block of votes. That's got to be one of the biggest PAC's next to AARP.
My reasoning about why our community is so tolerant of this flagrant abuse
is that we are all so used to being afraid of the FAA and what they may do
to our our pilots licenses, that we've forgotten what it REALLY means to
be a citizen of the United States.

I guess if we want to have our society digress to some lame hybrid of
a communist monarchy then we can all just do what we're doing now; nothing.

I for one am ****ed, and I don't really care who knows.

Bart

Kevin McCue wrote:

Agree and Agree. While the AOPA represents "pilot" issues it is still
part of the "money buys influence" equation.
FYI the now "standard" ruling elite TFR consumes about 9900 Cubic NM of
airspace! The main problem with this whole thing is it really is becoming
the ruling/privledged elite and damn the rest. I don't argue that there
needs to be "security" for our leaders but it is waaaay out of hand.

--
Kevin McCue
KRYN