Old February 4th 13, 07:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
waremark

Default For Sale: Used Oudie 2 with SeeYou Mobile Lifetime License

On Monday, 4 February 2013 15:51:50 UTC, Paul Remde wrote:
Hi,

I'm selling my Oudie 2 demo. It had been an original version Oudie but was

upgraded to an Oudie 2 last year. It comes with a SeeYou Mobile for Oudie

Lifetime License (free upgrades for the life of the unit) and all new

accessories and box. The unit looks very good and the screen is new with no

defects. The price is $450. New Oudie 2 units sell for $625 so this is a

savings of $175.

Best Regards,

Paul Remde

Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

Paul, what are you planning to use instead?