Old August 7th 19, 10:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Kuykendall

Default Ogar parts source

On Wednesday, August 7, 2019 at 10:34:57 AM UTC-7, Erin Quilter wrote:
We need a source for the tail wheel control cable for a 1977 SZD-45A Ogar glider...

Your best bet is to carefully measure the existing cable assembly and have it replicated by Aircraft Spruce or McFarlane. Typically you'll have one end finished and the other raw, and use field-installable terminations such as nicopress fittings to finish off the cable once you've fished it through all the pulleys, guides, fairleads, and etc.

Contact me off-forum if you'd like specific guidance about the process.

Thanks, Bob K.

bob at hpaircraft dot com