Old January 31st 05, 06:44 PM
Ben Smith

Default Need replacement medical certificate

My vehicle was broken into a couple weeks ago, and I don't mind the $75 CD
player being taken, the butt-munch took my bag of flight gear!

In the bag were my (2) H10-13.4 headsets, kneeboard, charts, checklists,
LOGBOOK, and my medical certificate. Luckily I had a fairly recent copy of
my logbook. And I should be able to re-buy a lot of these things, less my
$500 deductible...

I've been watching eBay for the headsets.

Anyway.. Venting complete..

I called my AME, and he said he can't re-issue my certificate, I have to go
thru OKC. Anyone done this before?

TIA

--
Ben