Old February 2nd 08, 02:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default SPOT GPS

To all,

Following the suggestion by 5Z to contact a SPOT TRACKER
representative, I received positive response to two suggestions aired
on this forum. The company is currently testing their computer
programs with these changes. The tests might last up to two months.

1) Allow access to your live tracking without the need to share your
special and private password, and

2) Provide the ability to view multiple live tracks at the same time.

This is the latest update. I don't know any of the details.

Raul Boerner
LS6-b DM