Old November 29th 15, 11:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Castle[_3_]

Default Winter Care

I also put a dehumidifier in the trailer that has a pump and a hose to
get
=
the water outside so I don't have to dump the reservoir. Makes a big
differ=
ence in humidity levels, which I track with a remote telemetry
temp/humidit=
y sensor. Lower humidity definitely reduces the rate of corrosion.

9B

I have a similar dehumidifier which is great and really does stop any damp
etc. However to get best effect you must seal up the trailer as far as
possible to avoid trying to dry out the surrounding neighbourhood.
Mine also has a battery backup that means it will switch on again after a
power outage.