Old February 23rd 19, 01:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
WaltWX[_2_]

Default LX Nav Varios, Bluetooth & XCSoar

I'm the one JS was referring to when the LX NAV S100 paired and worked with my Nokia 8 Android phone and LK8000 software. It works beautifully... but. You have to spend some time at the desk testing all this and making sure the operator (me) understands how to pair on the Nokia 8 and get it working with my Flight Software LK8000. Once understood, it all works just fine.

Last summer at the Standard Nationals I used my Nokia 8 and LK8000 to fly for 100 full days with no problem. Just remember to test the connection and demonstrate it's working well before getting into the cockpit. For this contest I used a Nano and it's BT with my Nokia 8 and LK8000.