Old October 12th 03, 08:23 PM
Larry

I just wanted to post a note thanking you for your contributions to this NG
and to Soc.Veterans.

Your links to relevant articles are appreciated (by me at least).

Thanks!

Larry
AECS (AW/SW/MTS)
Disabled Combat Veteran
USN Retired

20 years of Navy in my rear view mirror
and getting further away every day ;-)

"Otis Willie" wrote in message
Bronze Star for efforts

(EXCERPT) By Scott Schonauer, Stars and Stripes European edition,
Sunday, October 12, 2003

NAVAL STATION ROTA, Spain - Unless they can't pump gas to those who
need it, the job of military fuels managers often gets overlooked.

However, the work performed by an Air Force fuels management flight
chief at a forward operating base in the Kyrgyz Republic has not gone
unnoticed by top commanders.

Senior Master Sgt. Scott Boulier received the Bronze Star last week
for helping suppor...

U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully reproducing
copyrighted material. In abidance with our laws this report
cannot be provided in its entirety. However, you can read it
in full today, 12 Oct 2003, at the following URL. (COMBINE
the following lines into your web browser.) The
subject/content of this report is not necessarily the
viewpoint of the distributing Library. This report is provided
for your information and discussion.

http://www.estripes.com/article.asp?...&article=18042

Otis Willie
Associate Librarian