Old February 24th 16, 01:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Casey[_2_]

Default Looking for an electronic template for an LS7 instrument panel

On Wednesday, December 9, 2015 at 12:08:26 PM UTC-5, Gianni Isotope wrote:
Hi all:

I'm getting a new instrument panel for my LS7. Does anyone have a CAD file, PDF file, or similar electronic file for the LS7 panel that they can upload to assist in instrument hole placement?

Thanks in advance,

Jordan

Both DG and LAK have downloadable files of panels and instruments that enable drag and drop on the panel. Don't know how much different LS7 would be from LS8. Maybe the downloadable file can be redrawn to scale of LS7 panel.