Old August 27th 04, 07:27 AM
jim morris

Bull****!

--
jim morris
wrote in message
: JFK gave Barbara Pierce a lesson in life in the summer of 1944 (making
: her a "Cape Cod heiress"), and to her eventual husband, JFK gave a
: personal motive for revenge. Perhaps if George and Barb had announced
: their earlier engagement or even if George had given Barb a diamond
: instead of a cheap dinner ring, JFK would have backed off, but her
: presidential legacy drew Jack Kennedy to her. The end of the affair
: devastated Barb, forced her withdrawal from Smith College, allowed her
: quick marriage to GHWB and sent the young couple into the exile of a
: Texas oblivion.
: George Bush, Senior, speaks fluent Spanish. He needed the language to
: manage and participate in the assassination of John Fitzgerald Kennedy.
: You see, George Bush came up through the ranks of the Central
: Intelligence Agency and it was George Bush, president of Zapata
: offshore oil company in Houston, who planned and oversaw the operation
: on the Zapata peninsula of Cuba known as "the Bay of Pigs." E. Howard
: Hunt and other plumbers and Cubans were on the team of assassins, which
: George Bush, Senior, our future president, recruited in south Florida
: in 1960 and 61. Bush was a CIA associate of the people managing
: Oswald's movements before November 22, and his name, address, telephone
: number and nickname "Poppy" were found in one's address book. According
: to FBI records, "George Bush of the CIA" was given a classified FBI
: briefing (page 108 of the Final Report of the Assassination Records
: Review Board), but CIA disavowed knowing him, of course. Two more men
: named "George Bush" were offered as the person briefed by Hoover's man,
: but a reporter found both of them and neither was briefed or had been
: qualified for such a briefing. "George Bush of the CIA" was also
: identified by a US government witness who claimed to have delivered
: converted Navy ships to him in Guatemala just prior to the Bay of Pigs
: "Operation Zapata" invasion. One of the ships involved, converted Navy
: ships sailed to Guatemala and delivered to George Bush of the CIA, was
: named "Houston" another was named "Barbara".
: Former president Bush's murder of JFK provides a rationale for the
: Texas republican party to run George Bush for U.S. Senate before he had
: run for or won any local office in Texas. Remember, Texas was chock
: full of thousands of loyal, rich, handsome, native Texas local
: republicans some of whom had actually won elections to various offices,
: but Bush, a young upstart Yankee, was jumped over all of them. Senator
: Yarborough called Bush "the darling of the John Birch Society" and with
: good reason. When the voters of Texas refused to elect him to the US
: Senate, the republicans ran him to win the only republican US House
: seat they could possibly win and poured on the cash spigot. His
: republican competitors for the nomination, all more qualified, dropped
: out. After his stunning victory in Texas' only safe republican
: district, he was deemed by many to be vice-presidential material, and
: Nixon actually seriously considered him for his running mate in 1968,
: but instead gave him big important posts, Ambassador to the UN, and
: director of the CIA (the youngest CIA director in history). Plodding
: and unimaginative, barely educated in Yale's hurryup vet course after
: the war, Bush failed to distinguish himself repeatedly. Yet, for doing
: nothing republican high officials, especially Nixon--who was also in
: Dallas in 1963, could not do enough for him. No reason given. Why do
: you think Nixon resigned so easily? It was because he was so guilty,
: that's why! The secret team could not take the scrutiny. THAT's why
: the pressure on him was so intense!
:
: Al Haig was in charge of giving the Cuban returnees from Castro's
: prison choice jobs and scholarships here in America. Haig was the dummy
: who "lost" the JFK autopsy photographs. Haig also put himself in charge
: of JFK's funeral arrangements working almost alone in the Pentagon late
: into the night and coming in early the next morning, even though he
: worked in Army Intelligence. (Army Intelligence, the same folks who
: "lost" most of Oswald's service record.) Haig was no medical man, nor
: was he a funeral director. And of course it was Haig who presented
: higher-ups with the mysterious proven bogus report framing Oswald for
: trips to Mexico and Cuba taken by look-alikes working for CIA and Army
: Intelligence and posing as Oswald. The dolt put all that in his
: autobiography. Haig also did nothing to deserve his high jobs in the US
: Government, or his military decorations, which he freely admits.
: According to the White House Nixon tapes, E. Howard Hunt got his hush
: money from Nixon in Watergate instead of being disavowed because he had
: a safe with incriminating evidence in it. On the Watergate tapes, when
: Nixon refers to "the Texans and the Cubans" or "that Bay of Pigs thing"
: when it is clear from context that he is talking about the JFK
: assassination, he is not talking in code. Indeed, Nixon brags in his
: book, Six Crises, that he was the administration's pointman on the Bay
: of Pigs fiasco, thus having direct contact with Bush at that time.
: Clearly, George Bush Senior should be interviewed by the FBI as a
: suspect in the assassination of John Fitzgerald Kennedy. A case should
: be made, an investigation opened, a trial conducted, a if a conviction
: is obtained, a sentence of death for high treason carried out by our
: legal authorities.
: Larry King once said that the only person he knew who wasn't able to
: remember where he was when Kennedy was assassinated was
: ...................... G.H.W. Bush.
: JFK is GWB's father -- and Saddam Husseim had proof of it he received
: from Chirac.
: It is kinda funny, isn't it? Just imagine trying to keep all that
: inside you for all those years! No wonder Poppy went major depression
: after being turned out by Clinton. I mean, who wouldn't? And while the
: whole affair is a gut-buster for Southern Democrats like me, I feel
: sorry for poor "W", don't you? Having your father killed by your
: step-dad like that? How awful! I guess "W" went off the deep end when
: they told him, you know, his drugs and stuff in his youth. It makes me
: proud of him for pulling his life together out of such a morass of
: hellish spew. It all goes to show that God Almighty is all-powerful,
: and He can do anything that He wants. It also goes to show the
: fallibility of man, his foibles and follies, altogether ridiculous, eh?
: I'm glad this gave you, well some of you anyway, a big laugh. We're
: going to need a sense of humor if we're going to get through this
: transition without pulling out the long knives.
:
: Bibliography:
:
: Kilian, P Barbara Bush, Matriarch of a Dynasty. Thomas Dunne Books,
: St. Martin's Press, NY (2002). Note photo.
: Green, F. George Bush, An intimate Portrait. Hippocrene Books, NY
: (1989).
: Bush, G. All the Best, George Bush. A Lisa Drew Book, Scribner, NY
: (1999).
: Parmet, H.S. George Bush, The Life of a Lone Star Yankee. A Lisa Drew
: Book, Scribner, NY (1997).
: Haig, A.M. "with" McCarry, C. Inner Circles, How America Changed
: the World, A Memoir. Warner Books. A Time Warner Company, NY
: (1992).
: Morris, R. Haig, The General's Progress. Playboy Press/A Division
: of PEI Books (1982).
: Any good biography of JFK. (I've read two referring to upstate NY
: "Barb" descendant of a US President and her description during his
: convalescence in the summer of 1944. )
: Two emails from readers for the Larry King reference and the French
: Secret Service having "W"'s DNA, both unsubstantiated but entirely
: plausible. Those electronic records will be made available to law
: enforcement only, please.
:
: In "Plato's Republic" before a dramatic style change where weird sex
: stuff is discussed, the first (and unobjected to) reference to "wives
: and children" being held in common is in a description of the armaments
: of the citizen soldiers. What had been left out of that description of
: the ranks and arms of the Greek soldiers was any reference to "spears
: and arrows" --WHICH WOULD HAVE BEEN HELD IN COMMON AND TO WHICH NO ONE
: WOULD OBJECT! Moreover "spears and arrows" replaced "wives and
: children" perfectly in the original meter. Thus Socrates wrote the
: first (and best written) book, and Plato stole and adulterated
: Socrates' work for his own. Sometime, it is what is not written, that
: can be most important. For instance, why would Kennedy keep his family
: & friends in the dark about "Barb"? She fit their descriptions of her,
: name was the same.
:
: I was also a Texas resident from 1963 to 1973, went to high school
: there and wondered why Bush was run without any qualifications like
: that, and with such desperate frenzy. My sister worked for Mr.
: Zapreuder's moviehouse & was making his film to show at her birthday
: party and I have other undisclosed sources from my youth who were
: present during Kennedy's stay.
:
:
: Nicholson B., Pheromones cause disease: pheromone/odourant
: transduction. Med Hypotheses. 2001 Sep;57(3):361
: