Old January 19th 04, 03:09 PM
John Lansford

Jim Herring wrote:

They're results were that a frozen chicken did no more damage than a
room temperature chicken. They assumed a lot about impact damage with
faulty data and testing.

They should let me hit them with a frozen chicken and a thawed one and
tell me which one hurt more. As someone else pointed out, the frozen
one is going to act like a solid mass, while the thawed one is going
to "explode" and deform when hitting the windshield.

Besides, the birds aren't frozen when they hit the real planes...

John Lansford
--
The unofficial I-26 Construction Webpage:
http://users.vnet.net/lansford/a10/