Old November 4th 04, 02:20 AM
Matt Whiting

Cecil Chapman wrote:

Guns

He's a hunter, I'm pretty sure they use guns for that (he's not a
bowhunter). Just because one doesn't support ownership of AK-47's and
public access to armor-piercing bullets doesn't make one an enemy to gun
ownership. In fact, his record as a senator reveals that he has
consistently supported appropriate gun ownership. I own two shotguns and a
couple of rifles - don't hunt, but skeet and target shoot. Even still, I
just don't think the average citizen needs armor-piercing bullets or AK-47's
(unless you live in remote parts of Alaska grin)/.

He's only a hunter when there is a camera around. His comments about
hunting show that he hasn't a clue about hunting. Funny, I don't recall
the second amendment ever mentioning hunting, or "appropriate" gun
ownership. You must have a different constitution than I have.

Kerry is so hypocritical he makes even Bill Clinton look like an honest man.

Matt