Old July 6th 08, 02:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Stealth Pilot[_2_]

Default Cancer

On Sat, 5 Jul 2008 13:44:28 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

Yes, I've got it.

No, you can't have it. You have to grow your own. You don't catch
cancer. It's not a head-cold or a case of clap. I've been working on
mine for more than five years now.

oh god not another one with bloody excuses.

look its smaller than a breadbox, stop focussing on it and get out in
the workshop and build a rudder.
got one of those?, well build the elevators.

the reality is that we probably all have little cancers. they are just
cells that dont know when to stop.
most of the time our immune system clobbers the little buggers but
just occasionally one gets through the net. that's what medicine is
for.

when are you going to have that aeroplane finished? thats the real
problem!

Stealth (all heart) Pilot