Old February 12th 13, 07:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default DeLorme inReach

I just posted a new 16 page inReach brochure on my web site he
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/delor...ure-16page.pdf

Paul Remde
______________________

"Paul Remde" wrote in message ...

Hi Bart,

To get the aviation plan, you first need to call DeLorme and pay $100 to
upgrade the firmware. Then you sign-up for one of several aviation
byte-based rate plans. You can see details on my web site he
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/delorme.htm
A brochure for the aviation plan is available he
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/delor...scriptions.pdf
A brochure for the consumer plans is available he
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/delor...scriptions.pdf

Feel free to call with any questions.

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

"Bart" wrote in message

On Feb 12, 9:37 am, "Paul Remde" wrote:
*** I have to admit that since I went with the Aviation data plan

This "aviation data plan"... what is it? Where do I find it and how
much does it cost? All I can find on the DeLorme website are the
standard "safety", "recreation" and "expedition" plans.

Bart