Old November 8th 06, 02:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Jerry Springer

Default Aircraft Spruce Rant

Doug Palmer wrote:
I have now been working on my project almost ten years and generally
Aircraft Spruce and Specialty has been the benefactor. Their website now
states that orders placed before 3:00 PM will ship the same day. This is
bull****. I ordered two gallons of UV smooth prime on Saturday and for some
reason they have not managed to put two gallons of paint into a box and get
it out and it is tuesday. I called them to ask when it would ship, and I
get attitude and an exasperated it should go out today sir.

Thanks for listening!

Doug

YOU WILL be hearing from Jim Irwin now. :-) He sent me personal email
when I complained. They have rude customer service, but as others have
said they have great inventory.