Old November 8th 06, 11:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Morgans[_2_]

Default Aircraft Spruce Rant

"wright1902glider" wrote in message
ups.com...
Ever pick up a will-call order at Wick's? The pipe organ factory is on
the east side of the road. Aircraft stuff is on the west. Aunt
Imogene's house is up and over two blocks. Grandma's house is down 2
and over 2 at 8th & Pestozzoli... wave if you go by. Stop in at Buzzy's
Diner for breakfast. And if you meet any Freys, they're related to me
somehow.

My Mom and sister are planning to move back to IL in the next year or
so. If that happens, I may start making a run from Denver to Highland
once or twice a year with my truck. Might be able to help a few fellas
out.

Harry "yep, we're from there" Frey

Yeah, you could put a whole bunch of spruce in that new trailer you are going to
build. Charge some people half the shipping price, and pay for the trailer!

One thing, though. Make sure you have the roll-over problem licked, first.

You wouldn't want to end up with a couple thousand dollars worth of toothpicks!
Jim in NC