Old May 30th 06, 07:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default SeeYou News

SeeYou and SeeYou Mobile Users,

New versions of SeeYou, SeeYou Mobile and ConnectMe were released today.
They can be downloaded from the SeeYou web site at: http://www.naviter.si

The biggest news is the new FAI Triangle Assistant in SeeYou Mobile. It
will make FAI-OLC triangle flights very easy! As you fly a free distance
triangle and turn toward the 2nd turnpoint SeeYou displays an FAI region.
As long as you turn in the FAI region the task will meet the 28% rule and be
a valid FAI-OLC flight. I'll be using that feature this weekend. You can
see details he
http://www.seeyou-mobile.si/tour-fai_assistant.php

The list of new features for SeeYou version 3.5 are available he
http://www.seeyou.si/changes.php?version=3.4

The list of new features in SeeYou Mobile version 2.7 are available he
http://www.seeyou-mobile.si/changes.php?version=2.6

The list of new features in ConnectMe are available he
http://www.connectme.si/changes.php?version=1.34

The SeeYou upgrade is free for users of version 3.x.

The SeeYou Mobile upgrade is free for anyone who purchased SeeYou Mobile or
the 1 year upgrade within the last year.

ConnectMe is free as always.

If you need to purchase an upgrade you can order them he
http://www.soarmn.com/cumulus/seeyou.htm

Let me know if you have any questions on the new versions.

Good Soaring,
Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.
Now serving the soaring community full time.
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com
1-952-445-9033