Old November 26th 07, 11:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Lou

Default Private Pilot Uniforms

The non flying PUBLIC see this DUI 'dirt bag' : SLOUCH, Bar hopping
look and
think this is how they FLY and conduct themselves! The Enemies of
General Aviation , Airlines et-al have converts to RESTRICT General
aviation!

We should look Professional when we Exit an airplane

Wow, you really know what the entire non flying public thinks?
Thats incredible.
You remind me of the guys I see skiing in the mountains all dressed up
and
flat on thier asses because they would rather look good than learn to
ski.
Lou