Old August 17th 04, 03:13 PM
Wright1902Glider

Granted, my project came in at under $10,000 and has no motor. But that's a
sizable chunk of change for a man under 30. I financed mine $10 at a time. A
sheet of steel here, a tool there. I had to use a credit card to pay for the
spruce and the fabric.

I managed to pay off the credit card and turn a profit with the plane by
dressing up like Orville Wright and showing the plane at airshows. That was
never my intention when I started the project, but I'm glad it worked out that
way.

Harry Frey
Wright Brothers Enterprises
Wright 1878 Bat
Wright 1899 kite
Wright 1902 glider
Orville Wright impersonator

(available for airshows, weddings Bar'mitzpah's, etc.)

Next Show: Celebrate Freedom Festival Nov. 5-7, 2004 Woodward Field Camden,
SC