Old August 4th 12, 10:56 PM posted to alt.cellular.verizon,alt.cellular.attws,alt.cellular.motorola,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting
David E. Powell

Default NOTE to the PHUCKING LIARS at Belfort Instrument Company: TheWright Brothers didn't use anything labeled Belfort

On Aug 4, 3:57*pm, "Richard B. Gilbert"
wrote:
On 8/4/2012 12:02 PM, wrote:

DO NOT BELIEVE THIS COMPANY BUNK (aka BULL-****)

BELFORT DIDN'T SUPPLY A PHUCKING THING TO THE WRIGHT BROTHERS
(there are NO historical records or archives to back this up)

Who cares??

And what does this have to do with Cellular Telephones?

Take your rants to someone who cares!

Our apologies from rec.aviation.military. This schmoe has apparently
work out of people willing to respond to his bugged out rantings here.
He's actually posted more bizarre and rambling stuff. Hope he is
wearing out his welcome in the internet, gets tired and goes back to
ranting on the sidewalks.

He really is a wacko. Why he wants to advertise his personality to so
many people in the technology industries, I have no idea. Seing these
posts I would not want to hire him at my firm.

Hope all is well with topicality in your news group

David