Old June 17th 15, 08:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Papa3[_2_]

Default Sad News

On Wednesday, June 17, 2015 at 8:00:35 AM UTC-4, John Godfrey (QT) wrote:
I am sad to report that Leo Buckley passed away Monday evening at his home in Salem VA. Arrangements are pending.

http://www.roanoke.com/obituaries/bu...532ef73ff.html

I enjoyed getting to know Leo better over the last couple of years working with him at the Region IV North contest at Fairfield. In addition to his considerable talents as a scorer and all-around computer guy, he was warm, calm under fire, and just a genuinely nice guy to be around. I'll miss him.

Erik Mann