Old January 26th 05, 04:20 PM
Stuart & Kathryn Fields

Yep. I needed a low/high rotor alarm tone in my headset. Jim Weir, in one
of his Kitplane articles, showed a circuit that could be adapted to provide
that very thing. I modified Jim's circuit to provide the alarm system in my
Safari helicopter. It works great. I wouldn't fly without it. I've left
room to add an audio message that could be anything such as low oil
pressure, low fuel, low batt, or??using a digital audio recording/playback
chip.
If you use an aux input to an audio panel, you will need a tone generator
that you can start from a eng temp or low fuel sensor.

--
Stuart Fields
VK Support Services

wrote in message
ups.com...
Is there a standard way to get an engine over temp, or fuel depletion
alarm to sound in the headset?