Old October 16th 03, 12:02 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Mark Hickey says...
Game, set and match to Chuck.

I've got no dog in this hunt, but as an impartial observer, I'd say
that so far the best Juan has done is an interesting mental picture
(stomping someone's tongue), but it's been his getting all the
footprints so far.

Hi Mark I don't know ya but I appreciate your input and I get the same mental
image and it's a hoot :-)

It would be a little more fun to read if there was any substance on
Juan's side - or at least he had the 'nads to put up $100 on the bet
he's trying to ignore. Heck, I'll even hold the wagers for y'all. No
charge, even...

That's proof that all he is a loud mouth without values. Had he had any values
he would have bet me just to show he was sincere in his beliefs and would take
the opportunity to show he was more then a windbag. But he fears that the title
"just" might be in my name and he's not man enough to risk it. So he goes off on
tangents trying to avoid the initial challenge.Same with his piloting when it
comes time to put it on the line and make the first flight in his plane he
chickens out and sells the project. The biggest joke is that then he calls
people who have actually built and flown their airplanes "yellow" or "cowards"
and he wants to resort to fist fighting to prove his manhood . Sad.

By the way I'd be willing to have you hold the money and even be the Judge LOL!!

See ya

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret

"evil didn't prosper because good men spoke and evil was nuts" anon